Protect Your Email from Spam by Adopting Disposable Email Addresses.
If you’re an active Internet user, you know that these days it’s tough to find sites and forums with useful information that don’t require you to register an account using your email address. While it’s not tough to do, there is one major downside to leaving your email on such sites, and that is spam. Even if the website claims that they will never share you address with the third parties or sell it, you can never be one hundred percent confident.
Luckily, there is a way to evade dealing with the piles of unwanted letters in your inbox – disposable email.
What are the most popular types of spam?
With all the websites on the Internet fighting for your attention, it can never hurt to be careful. Some of the most popular categories of spam that you can encounter include:
- Advertising health services and medications (skin care, weight loss, and further)
- Adult content
- Spam letters offering loans, insurance, debt reductions, and financial services
- Educational seminars, master classes, and other online courses
- Spam emails concentrated on selling computer-related products – software, apps, and hardware
While the developers of your email claim that the spam filters get improved on a proper basis, the same applies to those who create spam letters, which means that your email address is never absolutely safe. You don’t even have to visit a medical website to start getting drugs advertisements because selling email addresses to other parties is quite common. By setting up a fake email, you have a freedom to keep your personal email address clean and free of the disturbing letters that you have to delete constantly.
Spam is not consistently as nontoxic as you think
Getting the emails you don’t need is far from satisfying, but there is another danger that often comes with such letters – viruses. If you get tricked into opening a letter, there is a chance that it contains viruses, which are hidden in the attachments or you can take them by accidently clicking on the link.
Not entering your email address anywhere is surely not an option, because you will significantly limit your browsing experience and won’t be able to get access to the information that you need. If you wish to protect your privacy on the Internet and your computer from all types of malware, the best way to do that is by using mail addresses. It is an easy and fast way to protect your online email that doesn’t require any complicated steps.
How to manage EMail:
- When you open the website, you can see the new email address generated for you at the top of the screen. It is an anonymous email service, so it’s entirely natural that you don’t need to register and enter your personal data.
- To quickly send your address to someone or enter it on a particular website, click a convenient Copy button and then paste wherever you need.
- If you don’t like how your email looks or you desire it to be more professional, you can go for a different one by clicking the Change button. Here you will be able to enter the login you wish and choose from six different domains. As straightforward as that!
- Once you hand over your address to someone or use it for registration, your letters will be sent to your new mail and listed on the home page by the sender and subject.
- To read actual letter, click the green arrow – View.
- When you open an email you’ve received, you have an option to delete it or if you consider it important – save to your computer.