Temporary Email is very necessary in the Internet Environment
How usefulness an anonymous email can be? And there is a big question that “Why do we need a temporary email, if we already have regular email service providers (gmail.com, yahoo.com, …)?” If both the regular emails and anonymous emails are completely free. So, what is difference between them. We need to look at it from all angles if we would like to receive a clear picture of the situation.
A temporary address has confidentiality
An anonymous email has completely confidentiality. It starts from the moment you enter the website and until you remove your email at Tempemail.co. A regular email is completely different:
- When you register to get a regular email, you’ll need to provide private information. With a temporary email you don`t need to do it.
- A regular email address will never delete your emails, while after an hour, all the letters will be automatically deleted when you are using a temporary email.
- A regular email can`t be completely removed. On the other hand, disposable email can do it without any problem.
Thus, a temporary address has more advantageous than a regular email address in matters of privacy.
It is very easy and simple to use a temporary address
You will not find any features that aren`t useful while you use Tempemail.co. If you do it with regular email services, there are full of unnecessary features, half of which are unknown to even the most tech-savvy users.
The advantages of a disposable email:
- Temporary email will help you out when you’re registering on a resource that requires an email from a specific country.
- Online shops usually require you to enter an email address. You should use a temporary email. Otherwise, your inbox will be quickly filled up by promotional emails.
- Captcha can become a problem when you creat a regular email. Otherwise, you don’t need to enter any captcha when using Tempemail.co
- From one IP, you can create many temporary emails with Temp Mail while regular emails put a cap on the number of emails that you can create.
It takes you a couple of seconds to register at Temp Mail while creating a regular email takes at least a couple of minutes.
Temporary emails don`t exist long enough to be hacked while regular emails are the primary target for the majority of hackers.
Anonymous emails simply don’t have a password while there is always a chance that you might forget the password to your regular email