Why Do We Desire for a Temporary Email
When we come upon that an anonymous email exists, we do not entirely understand how usefulness it can be. And the most remarkable question is, “Why do we desire for a temporary email, if we already have regular email service providers (gmail.com, yahoo.com, …)?” If both the regular emails and anonymous emails are absolutely free, then, “What is the difference?” you may ask. If we would like to receive a definite picture of the situation, we need to look at it from all angles.
Confidentiality for a temporary mail address
That type of email is anonymous for a reason. Complete confidentiality will be given from the moment you enter the site and until you remove your email at Tempemail.co. A regular email is absolutely different:
- When you register to pick up a regular email, you will need to provide personal information. However, adopting a temp mail you don’t need to do it.
- A regular email address will never delete your emails, while all the letters will be automatically deleted after one hour when you are using a temporary email.
- A regular email can’t be completely removed. On the other hand, disposable email gives you this choice without any problems.
Thus, a temporary address has considerable advantages in matters of privacy.
Using a temporary address is simple and easy
While using Tempemail.co, you will not discover any features that aren‘t useful. Regular email services, on the other hand, are full of irrelevant features, half of which are unknown to even the most tech-savvy users.
Benefits of a disposable email:
- When you’re registering on a resource that demands an email from a specific country, temp mail will help you out.
- Online shops usually instruct you to enter an email address. This is an excellent place to use a temporary email. Otherwise, your inbox will be speedily filled up by promotional emails.
- You don’t need to enter a captcha when using co; when setting up a regular email, you’re always required to enter a captcha.
- Temp Mail doesn’t limit users in the amount of the emails created from the same IP. Regular emails, however, made a cap on the number of emails that you can create from a single IP address.
- You can register at Temp Mail in just a couple of seconds while setting up a regular email takes at least a couple of minutes.
- Temporary emails don’t exist long enough to be hacked, whereas regular emails are the prime target for the majority of hackers.
- There is constantly a chance that you might forget the password to your regular email; anonymous emails don’t have a password.
What should you prefer?