You can use Disposable Email addresses to Protect Your Email from Spam
If you’re an active Internet user, you will always one thing that these days it’s difficult to find websites and forums with useful information that don’t require you to register an account using your email address. If you leave your email on such websites, you will face to a problem that is spam. Every website usually claim that they will never share you address with the third parties or sell it. But in infact, you will never be one hundred percent confident. Luckily, there is a way to avoid dealing with the piles of unwanted letters in your inbox. That is disposable email.
What are the most common types of spam?
Here are some of the most common categories of spam that you can encounter include:
- Advertising health services and medications (skin care, weight loss, and more)
- The content of adult
- Email offering loans, insurance, debt reductions, and other financial services
- Online courses, educational seminars and master classes
- Spam emails focused on selling computer-related products – software, apps, and hardware
The developers of your email usually claim that the spam filters get improved on a regular basis. However, the same applies to those who create spam letters. This means that your email address is never completely safe. You don’t even have to visit a medical site to start getting drugs advertisements because selling email addresses to other parties is extremely common. If you use a disposable email on the internet, you have an opportunity to keep your personal email address clean and free of the irritating letters that you have to delete constantly.
Spam is not always as harmless as you think
It is far from pleasant when you get the emails you don’t need. But there is another danger that often comes with such letters – viruses. If you get tricked into opening a letter, there may be viruses hidden in the attachments or you can get them by accidently clicking on the link.
You will significantly limit your browsing experience and won’t be able to get access to the information that you need if you don’t enter your email address anywhere. So, there is a way to protect your privacy on the Internet and your computer from all types of malware. That is using temporary mail addresses. It is a free and fast way to protect your online email that doesn’t require any complicated steps.
How to use Temporary Mail:
- When you open the site, you can see the new email address created for you at the top of the screen. You don’t need to register and enter your personal data because it is an anonymous email service
- Click a convenient Copy button and then paste wherever you need to quickly send your address to someone or enter it on a certain website
- You can go for a different one by clicking the Change button to make your email professional Here you will be able to enter the login you want and choose from six different domains. As simple as that!
- Once you give your address to someone or use it for registration, your letters will be sent to your new temp mail and listed on the home page by the sender and subject.
- Click the green arrow – View to read the actual letter
- You have choice to delete your letter you received or save it to your computer if it is important when you open it.
We are proud of that Disposable email is your best friend when browsing the Internet, and you don’t need to take any special steps to use it. There are 3 important features to us focused on delivering to our users. They are simplicity of use, convenience, and protection. That’s all.